The law firm of Cavanagh & Hartweger was established in January 1999 when Jack Cavanagh and Gordon Hartweger, along with their colleague, Paul Vaporean joined forces. Our goal was to establish a law practice from which we could better implement our personal philosophy of legal practice excellence by providing efficient, effective, innovative and flexible client-centered legal services while advancing the integrity of the legal system.
Although we established our present offices in April 1999, Mr. Cavanagh and Mr. Hartweger have practiced together since 1990. Mr. Vaporean joined us in 1991. We enjoy a working relationship which permits our complementary experiences and talents to meet the needs of a wide range of clientele.
Our offices are located in the beautifully reconstructed Clayton Center directly adjacent to the St. Louis County Courthouse. This location in Clayton, Missouri is virtually the center of the St. Louis Metropolitan Area providing easy access to clients located throughout Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois.
The Firm represent its clients in matters before the Missouri Supreme Court, the Missouri Court of Appeals, the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, the United States District Court Eastern District of Missouri, the Circuit Courts of St. Louis County, St. Louis City, St. Charles, Franklin, Jefferson and Warren counties in Missouri, and the Circuit Courts of St. Clair, Madison, Jersey and Monroe in Illinois.
|Suite 420 Clayton Center
120 South Central Avenue,
Saint Louis (Clayton), MO 63105-1705